ORDERING FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
All International shipments are having major delays due to COVID-19. On average shipping times can take 2-6 weeks and even longer.
AtlanticCigar.com welcomes international and APO/FPO (Military) orders. Due to the complexities involved with International Shipping, such as customs clearance and local carrier procedures, the following policies and requirements will be applied to all international orders:
FOR ALL FIRST-TIME INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Atlantic Cigar Company reserves the right to deny any international order that may have a high fraud score. After an order is placed our fraud department may contact you for verification due to a high fraud score. Orders must be placed in English with correct billing and shipping information. If our team can not verify the order it will be canceled and refunded. International refunds can take several weeks to be returned. This delay is caused by international banking regulations.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICIES
- All shipments are declared correctly. Pricing and Contents will be declared as purchased. Please be aware of your countries importation restrictions and laws.
- Shipments from Atlantic Cigar to the respective delivery address can be assessed taxes or duties by your government. Atlantic Cigar is not responsible for this. Taxes and duties are calculated by either value or weight of product shipped. Please know your countries restrictions.
- Orders that are returned due to unpaid taxation or duties will be assessed a restocking fee of 10% of the product value.
- Original shipping postage is deemed "used postage" and is NOT refundable. All returned packages will only be refunded for product.
- International shipping rates are calculated by weight and location. International packages are capped to 20 lbs or 9 kg. Free Shipping Offers are only for Contiguous United States shipments.
- Atlantic Cigar is not responsible for damaged, misdelivered, stolen, lost, or seized packages. This is non-negotiable. All sales are final.
- If you do not agree to these policies, do not place an order. If your order has been placed and you no longer want to take the risk please contact us directly to cancel the order prior to shipment.
- International shipments are fully tracked. You will be sent an email once the order has been shipped with a blue tracking link. Please allow 24-72 hours for this information to be updated. INTERNATIONAL TRACKING
The USPS received notice that various postal operators are delayed across the globe. International logistics and travel have been drastically scaled back. This is causing major delays with shipping. Please be aware that your order can take several weeks to be delivered.
Currently orders will only be accepted from Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, and Taiwan. Other countries will be added as logistics stabilize.
All international shipping rates will be charged based on your location and the weight of your order. If your package exceeds 20 lbs or 9 kg your order may be canceled and refunded. When checking out you will be given this calculated cost of your shipping rates. Atlantic Cigar only ships international packages with the United States Postal Service, using their Priority Mail International (PMI) or Priority Mail Express International (PMEI) services. These services do not have a guaranteed delivery date. Regardless of service it can still take several weeks to receive your package.
Due to United States Customs regulations all packages must be declared correctly. All packages will be shipped as ordered. Atlantic Cigar will not amend invoices or customs declaration forms. Your order will be shipped with proper value and product description. Customers are responsible for complying with their countries local and federal tobacco laws. Atlantic Cigar is not responsible for knowing your counties tobacco regulations. By placing an order with Atlantic Cigar Co. customers are agreeing to assume all risks involved.
Atlantic Cigar Company will not be responsible for the package if stopped by customs. If your customs agency stops the package you may be able refuse payment of taxation. All returned/refused orders will be assessed a 10% restocking fee. The original postage for a returned order is also deemed used and is non-refundable.
You can notify Atlantic Cigar Company that the package is being returned to expedite reconciliation. Refunds will ONLY be issued once the package is returned and in our possession. When the package is returned to Atlantic Cigar Co. you will be notified via email. Your original order can be re-shipped for the cost of shipping again. In this case only will Atlantic Cigar Co. will wave the 10% restocking fee.
If you know your tracking number you can visit the following link and enter it manually. INTERNATIONAL TRACKING
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing an order.
All sales are final! If the package is lost, damaged, seized or held by customs - it will be the customers or purchaser's responsibility.
*Please allow at least 24-72 hours to process International orders.
*Atlantic Cigar Co. reserves the right to open and inspect all items for freshness and defects prior to shipping.
*Free Shipping offers are for Contiguous United States only (lower 48), and cannot be honored on orders being shipped outside the U.S. (Contiguous 48 States Only) Excludes Alaska, Hawaii & U.S. Territories.